Fairbank Village Party Volunteers Wanted
October 22, 2016 CCISS
Address: Ennerdale Rd. and Eglinton Ave.W. https://google/maps/jVr6BPS8URA2（Google Map）
Date: October 28, 2016
- Early Set-up: Helping to block off the parking spots we are using and keep the area secure and handing out event flyers.
- Set-up: Includes loading up our truck and helping set-up the tents, tables, chairs, sound, food station, etc. at the event location
- Food Helpers: Run the hotdog station and hand out food.
- Activity Supervisors-Bouncy: Supervise the bouncy castle and contribute to safety by ensuring the rules provided are followed. This role requires someone who can interact well with families and kids.
- Activity Helpers-Colouring: Help with a kids colouring station. This role requires someone who is good with families and kids.
- Pumpkin Helpers: Help give away the pumpkins (1 per person).
- Take-down: Volunteer help with packing up the event equipment into the truck and unloading it our office a short walk from the event location.
Application: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 416-646-0661; http://fairbankvillagebia.ca/volunteers/